I am enthusiastic to learn about the new things but I am not a super tech-savvy person. I always needed an easy photo program to add my logo, shadow bar and to write my motto or website address on my travel photos. The programs I used were very complicated and expensive and took a lot of space on my computer. I was trying to find an easy way to watermark my photos and that was when my partner, Amin came to help me.
He developed a desktop application called Picture Stamper for me which solved all my problems 🙂 It is a very user friendly program and quite lightweight. Also to our surprise, thousands are now using this program.
With Picture Stamper you can:
- add a logo on pictures
- add a watermark text
- resize your pictures
- change the output format your pictures, save as JPG, PNG and TIF
- Drag and Drop files and folders
- Support for more file types
- *.bmp *.dib *.jpeg *.jpg *.jpg *.jp2 *.png *.webp *.pgm *.pbm *.ppm *.sr *.ras *.tiff *.tif *.xbm *.xpm
- Insert a shadow bar to better highlight your watermark text
- Align logo and watermark to all corners and the center of the image (Keep the relative position in all pictures)
- Allow JPG compression settings
- Batch processing (Perform all tasks on any number of pictures with just a single click)
- 100% FREE
- Totally clean from viruses and malwares (Certified by Softpedia)
- Light weight (about 35 MBs installer file size. Mac OS X version is about 26 MBs)
- Portable (Copy installed Picture Stamper folder in your USB and run it without installing on any PC)
- Configure once and use the same settings without touching anything
- Supported in Mac OS X (64-bit, tested in El Capitan and Yosemite)
- Supported on all Windows versions: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
How To Use
- Add any number of pictures you want using “Add Pictures” button.
- Configure Shadow settings
- Set a watermark text and its font and color (You can adjust watermark text position by dragging it using your mouse left click.)
- Configure logo settings. (You can adjust logo position by dragging it using your mouse left click.)
- Set an output resize preference specially if you are using lots of pictures with lots of different sizes.
- Set JPG compression configuration and hit “Start Stamping”
See screenshots below (Depicting version 2.0):
Watch my video tutorial about Picture Stamper usage
You can download latest version of Picture Stamper (for your PC or Mac) using this link.